- Economic slowdown hits Lebanon OOH industry; spends drop 70-80%The economic environment, and the political instability of recent months have clouded over all businesses, causing ripple effects across the ad industry and the OOH media sector is no exception. If you are driving on the highways through the North or the South of Beirut, the empty hoardings and panels on both sides of the road are hard to ignore. The number of vacant outdoor billboards seems to be increasing by the day. This is simply another sound indication that the economic environment and political instability Lebanon is witnessing since the start of the October revolution has had a significant impact on the advertising business across categories.
- Lebanon Revolution: The Power of FilmVideo content has been a vital tool in the fight to not only galvanise support for the protests, but to sustain them as well
- Ahmad Sabra: ‘We are looking for partners, not clients’
- Nayla Tueni: ‘We have to be the voice of the people’
- The Establishment Survey, a Premiere in Lebanon & the Arab World
- WARC Media Awards 2019: Effective Channel Integration winners revealed
- WARC Media Awards 2019: Best Use of Data winners announced
- Nida’ al Watan, a new daily for Lebanon
Do you still buy print publications?