- A Matter of TimeSnackable and bite-sized content is everywhere, but what about long-form? Are we really so time starved that we’re not willing to engage with longer content?
- Netflix and the aftermath of binge-watchingNetflix has launched an online film for the Middle East and North Africa that plays on the premise that ‘just one episode’ frequently turns into four or five.
- AVOD growth is outpacing other paid media, with spend set to near double to $47bn by 2023
- Rise of mobile drives advertisers to invest $30bn in online video despite ongoing risks
- The Rapid Rise in Video Viewing Makes Online Video the World Fastest-Growing Advertising Format
- A Talk with Daniel Danker on Facebook’s Video Offering, the One to Watch
- Is video production killing the TVC?
Do you still buy print publications?