- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENAUnderstanding what lies ahead of us has been a preoccupation of mankind since the beginning of time. If it was, back then, whether the sun would rise again in the morning, today it’s about the impact of technology on our personal and professional lives. The future causes anxiety, no matter what, and, in turn, a restlessness that spurs us into action to get some control over what’s coming towards us. Who wants to be a victim of the future when you can shape it?
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryNadim Khoury, Chief Executive Officer at Grey MENA, sums up the current state of affairs of an advertising industry trapped in a seemingly Catch 22 situation.
- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest WeaponJune 12, 2018
- On Lebanese Parliamentary Elections and the Art of Selling Words to a Population in Desperate Need of ActionApril 24, 2018
- Stand up and be countedAugust 10, 2017
- Karim Sherif: ‘Maybe I should open a shawarma stand’July 13, 2017
- CEO WANTEDMarch 03, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?