- ‘Lebanese Born Ready’: A campaign that speaks volume about the brand and the society its servesBanks in Lebanon seem to overpopulate communication platforms, particularly television. However, lately BLOM bank introduced a distinctive campaign with a new brand voice, and uplifting messages, depicting a positive picture of the society it serves.
- Sam Barnett: ‘We have to be as good as our international competitors’With support from its board and the desire to achieve global standards of excellence, the MBC Group is investing in content and prioritising its digital services
- Qatar Airways and Kingsday 180 inject some glamour in the air
- Burger King tingles sensations through an ASMR-focused film
- DHL Creates The Human Network, with a little help from Mo Salah
- TBWA/RAAD creates two patriotic films with a message of hope
- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriter
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross
Do you still buy print publications?