- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriterCANAL+ is the leading French cable-network, known for creating wildly popular original content like the series Spiral, The Young Pope, Versailles and The Bureau, but also for its implication in and support of French cinema production. Today CANAL+ launches its new signature “CANAL+ CREATES”, consolidating its role as a major pillar for creation in France and Europe and full of promise for the future.
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red CrossTo coincide with the International Day of the Disappeared, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Stoked Production house release a poignant short film, ‘The Waiting’, which chronicles the haunting emotions felt when family members disappear as a result of civil war and conflict.
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short films
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in Lebanon
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
- In Audi New Commercial, the RS 4 Speaks for Itself!
- Centrepoint attempts to gloss greed as anything other than a shameful motive in latest advertising campaign
Do you still buy print publications?