- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red CrossTo coincide with the International Day of the Disappeared, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Stoked Production house release a poignant short film, ‘The Waiting’, which chronicles the haunting emotions felt when family members disappear as a result of civil war and conflict.
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short filmsProtects what’s important to you. That’s the main message in the premium car maker’s latest campaign for the new V60 estate. Volvo has traditionally been associated with family, especially when it comes to their estate cars. But just as Volvo has changed over the past couple of years, the concept of what a family is, and can be, has changed over time as well.
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in LebanonJune 07, 2018
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC ParisApril 16, 2018
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenariosFebruary 18, 2018
- In Audi New Commercial, the RS 4 Speaks for Itself!January 22, 2018
- Centrepoint attempts to gloss greed as anything other than a shameful motive in latest advertising campaignDecember 27, 2017
- Maged Nassar on Striking GoldAugust 08, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?