- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoThe Lacoste crocodile is one of the world's most iconic logos, proudly displayed on the brands famous polos for the past 85 years. The story behind the crocodile pays homage to founder René Lacoste who earned his nickname thanks to his tenacity on the tennis court. For the first time in the brand's history, Paris-based ad agency BETC has initiated a change of the logo. However, we're not talking about a rebranding but a call to action.
- Ogilvy Rebrands After 70 YearsContinuing its “Next Chapter” transformation journey, the global advertising agency has announced a new organisational structure and a rebrand set to unify the company under one single identity.
- The International Advertising Association Unveils New Identity on its 80th AnniversaryApril 23, 2018
- KFC's Colonel Sanders is introducing his Mrs.March 07, 2018
- MINI logo gets a strategic brand refreshDecember 14, 2017
- Coke Finalises its ‘One Brand’ StrategyApril 18, 2016
- Brand Lounge: a decade and a makeoverFebruary 17, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?