- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoThe Lacoste crocodile is one of the world's most iconic logos, proudly displayed on the brands famous polos for the past 85 years. The story behind the crocodile pays homage to founder René Lacoste who earned his nickname thanks to his tenacity on the tennis court. For the first time in the brand's history, Paris-based ad agency BETC has initiated a change of the logo. However, we're not talking about a rebranding but a call to action.
- New Team Reboots Cresta AwardsAfter 26 years as one of the most respected international creative awards, Cresta has been given a complete makeover designed to align it with the current, fast changing creative landscape.
- White Square Festival Reveals its Brand New Identity
- Mastercard Tweaks Its Brand Mark to Adapt to a Digital Environment
- Bank of America tweaks its 20-year-old logo
- Air Arabia celebrates 15th anniversary with new brand identity
- Dunkin’ Drops The ‘Donuts’ from Its Name
- Uber teams up with Wolff Olins for a new identity
Do you still buy print publications?