- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesMemac Oglivy and SHE (Saudi Heroines Empowering a nation) collaborate with director Omar Hilal for an evocative film that challenges perceptions of Saudi, Arab, and Muslim women. Launched by SHE, an initiative highlighting Saudi heroines, the ‘How Well Do You Know Her?’ campaign seeks to challenge negative stereotypes by focusing on women’s achievements, before subverting expectations with a surprising twist.
- BETC and Addict Aide invite you to enter Laurence’s world and guess her secretIt’s the year of 2009, at 14 rue du Maine in Paris, in the apartment of a woman named Laurence.The main character isn't at home. Equipped with Polaroid cameras, guests were invited to examine her apartment thoroughly and photograph any relevant evidence in order to discover Laurence's secret. Signs of a struggle, a suspicious red stain on the carpet, a blood-stained toothbrush, coffee beans in her handbag.... What happened here?
- UNICEF and BETC Launch an Unprecedented Fundraising Tool Using Blockchain TechnologyFebruary 02, 2018
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relativesJanuary 17, 2018
- If you love animals, don't wear them dead says a campaign for Bardot FoundationDecember 26, 2017
- SAWA to help refugees in Lebanon brave the harsh cold of winterNovember 14, 2017
- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can killOctober 22, 2017
- Make a Change Addresses CyberbullyingSeptember 05, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?