- Alfa Launches #NotEverythingIsForSharing Campaign to Raise Awareness on the Importance of Responsible Sharing on Social MediaAlfa, managed by Orascom TMT, launched with advertising agency DDB in Dubai an interactive and thought-provoking awareness campaign aimed at raising awareness about the need to share content (pictures and news) responsibly on social media.
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red CrossTo coincide with the International Day of the Disappeared, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Stoked Production house release a poignant short film, ‘The Waiting’, which chronicles the haunting emotions felt when family members disappear as a result of civil war and conflict.
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break Stereotypes
- BETC and Addict Aide invite you to enter Laurence’s world and guess her secret
- UNICEF and BETC Launch an Unprecedented Fundraising Tool Using Blockchain Technology
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relatives
- If you love animals, don't wear them dead says a campaign for Bardot Foundation
Do you still buy print publications?