- LACOSTE x SAVE OUR SPECIES: A global commitment to face a global issueIn 2018, Lacoste started a three-year partnership with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and joined forces to help raise awareness about the extinction of threatened species and support conservation action on the ground. This year, the crocodile keeps on fighting for the survival of wildlife and will raise awareness on 10 other threatened species.
- Babyshop Takes a Unique and Unexpected Perspective on Mother's DayMother’s Day in the Middle East is celebrated on March 21. With mothers as its primary buyers, Babyshop, a leading children’s retailer in the Middle East, has launched a purposeful initiative in the region through a film, titled “The Gift of Mom” that rolled out on YouTube and Facebook.
- Charicyles and Wunderman Dubai turn sand into a medium to tell ambitious stories of low-income cyclists
- The 'Unspoken, UAE' a book designed to approach mental health issue in the workplace
- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in Ireland
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
- TBWA/RAAD creates two patriotic films with a message of hope
Do you still buy print publications?