- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in IrelandAcross the world, no single symbol represents a country more than its flag. And, in many countries, no group of people represents that flag with more pride or passion than its military. Ireland is no different. But despite decades of distinguished service as UN Peacekeepers around the world and at home during The Troubles, public awareness of the plight of veterans is almost non-existent, leaving many destitute and in desperate need of help.
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC'The Sound of Shisha' is a new a campaign created by TBWARaad in Beirut for the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC), to raise awareness on the life-threatening repercussions of smoking shisha but also to entice shisha smokers to quit this dangerous habit.
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
- TBWA/RAAD creates two patriotic films with a message of hope
- Alfa Launches #NotEverythingIsForSharing Campaign to Raise Awareness on the Importance of Responsible Sharing on Social Media
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break Stereotypes
Do you still buy print publications?