- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development GoalsIn a first of its kind collaboration between the advertising industry and Google in support of the Sustainable Development Goals adopted at the United Nations, the ‘Little by Little’ campaign will leverage the power of YouTube and global influencers to mobilize Gen Z to carry out 2 billion acts of good.
- Time's Up join forces with the advertising industry to combat sexual harassmentTime's Up, a movement against sexual harassment that was founded on January 1, 2018, by more than 1000 prominent Hollywood celebrities in response to the Weinstein effect and #MeToo., has joined its efforts with the ad industry.
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social GoodAugust 18, 2017
- Abaad's #Undress522, the campaign that won big on all frontsJuly 15, 2017
- Advertising as a Positive Force for GoodAugust 12, 2017
- United Colors of Benetton launches campaign to power women's choicesJuly 13, 2017
- The Absolut Kiss to Encourage 'Equal Love'July 10, 2017
- Cindy Gallop: ‘I am Horrified…’February 01, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?