- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018Goodvertising are social good campaigns that offer the possibility to reach out and connect with people around issues that matter to them; campaigns with the potential to make a positive difference while truly distinguishing the brand. Check out 10 of Thomas Kolster's favorite social good ads from 2018 and see how brands and businesses are using creativity to do well by doing good.Although 2018 has witnessed a proliferation of such campaigns, yet for the sake of brevity the ones selected by Thomas Kolster stand as examples of brands (and agencies) that dared to make a mark, through simple yet caring and inspiring brand story.
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of LebanonMarked on February 4, World Cancer Day is the one singular initiative under which the entire world can unite together in the fight against the global cancer epidemic. For that occasion, The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon is launching a campaign, titled #FutureReina, to trigger awareness of cancer, encourage its prevention and detection, and to raise funds for its no-cost treatment of cancer patients.
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Time's Up join forces with the advertising industry to combat sexual harassment
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social Good
- Abaad's #Undress522, the campaign that won big on all fronts
- Advertising as a Positive Force for Good
- United Colors of Benetton launches campaign to power women's choices
Do you still buy print publications?