- LACOSTE x SAVE OUR SPECIES: A global commitment to face a global issueIn 2018, Lacoste started a three-year partnership with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and joined forces to help raise awareness about the extinction of threatened species and support conservation action on the ground. This year, the crocodile keeps on fighting for the survival of wildlife and will raise awareness on 10 other threatened species.
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018Goodvertising are social good campaigns that offer the possibility to reach out and connect with people around issues that matter to them; campaigns with the potential to make a positive difference while truly distinguishing the brand. Check out 10 of Thomas Kolster's favorite social good ads from 2018 and see how brands and businesses are using creativity to do well by doing good.Although 2018 has witnessed a proliferation of such campaigns, yet for the sake of brevity the ones selected by Thomas Kolster stand as examples of brands (and agencies) that dared to make a mark, through simple yet caring and inspiring brand story.
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Time's Up join forces with the advertising industry to combat sexual harassment
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social Good
- Abaad's #Undress522, the campaign that won big on all fronts
- Advertising as a Positive Force for Good
Do you still buy print publications?