- Landing your Dream JobThe realities of looking for a job can be hard on any fresh graduate. And when they do finally break through into the world of employment, workloads can be far greater than expected
- Virtual reality and augmented reality could deliver a $4.1billion boost to the UAE economy by 2030VR and AR are forecast to contribute $4.1 billion to the UAE economy, a 1% boost to GDP by 2030 according to a new report recently launched by PwC Middle East.
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- The State of the Industry: Mobile Marketing in EMEA 2019
- The State of Digital Investments in MENA (2013-2018)
- AVOD growth is outpacing other paid media, with spend set to near double to $47bn by 2023
- Rise of mobile drives advertisers to invest $30bn in online video despite ongoing risks
- Innovative digital formats to drive global ad growth to 2019
Do you still buy print publications?