- Ibrahim Lahoud on nurturing talent: 'They are the “future” and I am the “catalyst.”'"Fresh graduates are not seen as an investment, but rather as a liability," says brand consultant and university instructor Ibrahim Lahoud. In an interview with him on the relevancy of universities' curriculum nowadays, the reality on the ground, and how to boost students' employability, he says "The recipe here is very easy, yet so impossibly hard to find in universities."
- Landing your Dream JobThe realities of looking for a job can be hard on any fresh graduate. And when they do finally break through into the world of employment, workloads can be far greater than expected
- ‘The demand for great talent is greater than ever’
- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?
- Winning the war for talent will take more than mere words
- Just do it? Or won’t do it?
- Advertising/design instructors' take on what is being done to bridge the gap between academia and the professional world
- Gloria Kaba, on how to boost students' employability
Do you still buy print publications?