- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?Lebanon has been decreasing in importance as a market for years. As its economic woes continue, what is stopping it from becoming irrelevant to the wider Middle East and North Africa?
- Winning the war for talent will take more than mere words'In truth, it’s hard to find good people these days. People who understand the importance of critical thought, who have a yearning for discovery, who can work well under pressure. People who have a thirst for knowledge and aren’t afraid of hard work.' Nadim Khoury, CEO Grey Group MENA shares his stances on how to win the war of talent.
- Just do it? Or won’t do it?
- ‘How can we convince talent that there is a future for this industry?’
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY, a competition to foster the talents of the next generation
- Nationalisation programmes in the Gulf : Nationality vs Meritocracy
- Capturing Genuine Expressions
- Five Lebanese Photography Accounts to Follow on Instagram
Do you still buy print publications?