- Collective BKP Takes a Plunge into the FutureDubai-based production house Collective BKP is one of the first in the region to fully embrace virtual reality and 360 video. The company’s partner and film director Omar Abbas tells us more.
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save LivesCan designers solve major humanitarian problems such as the issue of refugees? No, but designers can surely play an immensely valuable role along the entire chain. As the number of refugees in the world hits a staggering 60 million, there’s a growing need to come up with innovative solutions dedicated to help such a vulnerable group and influence change.The team at Beirut-based independent agency Republique took up the challenge to tackle such a huge crisis and do something positive that could lead to change in the life of the refugees.
- Infiniti's 'Unleash your Potential' campaign recognized at global and regional Festival of MediaMay 18, 2017
- Arabic platform, Mujeeb, wins Jusoor’s third entrepreneurial competitionApril 15, 2017
- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?February 23, 2017
- Top Arab Tech Blogs RoundupJuly 07, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?