Social and mobile agency Holler, which had been launched by Leo Burnett in the MENA region in 2014, has ceased to exist as an entity in Dubai following the streamlining of Leo Burnett’s brand offerings under one banner.
In London, Leo Burnett said the move had been a response to clients increasingly looking for integrated support from a one-stop creative agency.
Holler ceases operationsPosted on February 17, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Lebanese Ad Agencies on Instagram: Our Top Picks
- Hia Magazine's website shines for the third time at WAN-IFRA Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018
- MEA’s New Safety Video Lifts up from the Ground
- PR agencies: an independent view…
- The Revolutionary Evolution of Communication
- Raffaello Middle East launches a genuine love story from the region.