Social and mobile agency Holler, which had been launched by Leo Burnett in the MENA region in 2014, has ceased to exist as an entity in Dubai following the streamlining of Leo Burnett’s brand offerings under one banner.
In London, Leo Burnett said the move had been a response to clients increasingly looking for integrated support from a one-stop creative agency.
Holler ceases operationsPosted on February 17, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- MENA Marketers and Shoppers Embrace E-commerce
- Gata: A Different Breed of Event Organisers
- On PR measurement: the Ogilvy way
- Jimmy Ghazal, or the lighter version of himself
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in Law
- The Bad, the Good and the Ugly: in defense of an efficient creative culture