Social and mobile agency Holler, which had been launched by Leo Burnett in the MENA region in 2014, has ceased to exist as an entity in Dubai following the streamlining of Leo Burnett’s brand offerings under one banner.
In London, Leo Burnett said the move had been a response to clients increasingly looking for integrated support from a one-stop creative agency.
Holler ceases operationsPosted on February 17, 2016
This Week Quick News
- March 24, 2019Entourage expands its footprint in Saudi Arabia
- March 26, 2019Brand entertainment has a new address in Beirut
- March 23, 2019Georges Kyrillos Joins TBWARAAD Beirut as Creative Director
- March 20, 2019Pikasso Acquires Senegal Doni's Panels
- March 22, 2019Endemol Shine Group enters first international branded content deal with Pantene
Do you still buy print publications?