Publicis Groupe's Starcom has been named the global media agency for Visa, replacing incumbent OMD, who participated in a review that began in April. OMD won the last Visa global media review back in 2008.The financial services company spends $200 million on advertising a year, according to estimates, with more than half of that spent in the U.S.
Publicis Groupe\'s Starcom has been named the global media agency for VisaPosted on October 01, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Myrna Abou Mrad: Ahead to Full Circle Adventures
- Show me where you work Y&R... And I’ll tell you who you are
- The Bad, the Good and the Ugly: in defense of an efficient creative culture
- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airports
- Elie Aoun: A Dreamer Always in Control
- Jo Chemali on measuring the value of PR