Publicis Groupe's Starcom has been named the global media agency for Visa, replacing incumbent OMD, who participated in a review that began in April. OMD won the last Visa global media review back in 2008.The financial services company spends $200 million on advertising a year, according to estimates, with more than half of that spent in the U.S.
Publicis Groupe\'s Starcom has been named the global media agency for VisaPosted on October 01, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- KAFA! #iwillspeakup
- Show me where you work Y&R... And I’ll tell you who you are
- The candid-camera staged Nescafé Cappuccino Italiano ad
- Good People: ‘We wanted the work to prove the naysayers wrong'
- Myrna Abou Mrad: Ahead to Full Circle Adventures
- The Importance of Play Transforming the Consumer Experience