Publicis Groupe's Starcom has been named the global media agency for Visa, replacing incumbent OMD, who participated in a review that began in April. OMD won the last Visa global media review back in 2008.The financial services company spends $200 million on advertising a year, according to estimates, with more than half of that spent in the U.S.
Publicis Groupe\'s Starcom has been named the global media agency for VisaPosted on October 01, 2015
This Week Quick News
- March 16, 2018its. Stories and its. Health, two new departments added to its. Communications
- March 15, 2018The ‘largest parade of GMC cars’ Guinness World title was achieved during GCC Traffic Week
- March 13, 2018Initiative MENA team wins Gold at the Young Lynx Media Competition
- March 12, 2018NDU Becomes a Member of the International Association of Film and Television Schools (CILECT)
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
- Saad Salloum: The Jack of all Trades Talks Photography
- Far from pitch perfect
- touch Celebrates Lebanon's Independence Day with a campaign that hits the right chord
- Initiative MENA Led a Successful Night at the Internationalists Awards
- Tarek Miknas: "Home is Wherever I am"