Following a three-month review for its media agency contract for 2016-2018, Unilever has appointed Middle East Network (MCN’s) media agency Magna as its agency of record. Magna will be in charge of all media planning and buying for non-digital media in the GCC and all media including digital in MENA markets, while OMG’s PHD handles the digital media planning and buying for Unilever in the GCC.
Unilever Appoints MCN as its Media Agency of recordPosted on January 20, 2016
This Week Quick News
- January 16, 2019D&AD unveils visual identity for Festival 2019
- January 15, 2019TBWA’s Cem Topçuoğlu Elevated to President, International
- January 15, 2019Zain consolidates regional account with OMD
- January 11, 2019Lebanon's al-Mustaqbal newspaper to cease print edition
- January 10, 2019De Grisogono Announces Change to its Senior Executive Committee
- January 10, 2019Phil Chetwynd Appointed Global News Director of AFP
Do you still buy print publications?