Following a three-month review for its media agency contract for 2016-2018, Unilever has appointed Middle East Network (MCN’s) media agency Magna as its agency of record. Magna will be in charge of all media planning and buying for non-digital media in the GCC and all media including digital in MENA markets, while OMG’s PHD handles the digital media planning and buying for Unilever in the GCC.
Unilever Appoints MCN as its Media Agency of recordPosted on January 20, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- With MyBLF, you’re sure to miss the bank
- Cinema Production in Lebanon: Is Culture Melting Away in Consumerism?
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training Solutions
- Living in a Picturesque Dream
- Five Lebanese Photography Accounts to Follow on Instagram
- The Spinneys Online Shopping Experience