- The advertising industry in Syria: rising from the ashes of warDamascus-based Ibtikar was established in 2009. The ad agency serves local, regional and international clients, including MTN, BBSF and Park Residence, among others. Working in affiliation with TBWA, it is one of the biggest in the country, with a team of over 30 talented young men and women. Khaled Challah, Ibtikar's managing director talks about the passion and resilience that helped surviving years of war and economic challenges in Syria.
- Is a new day dawning for Egypt’s adland?Egypt’s advertising industry has had a challenging year, but there are signs of revival. Could the country’s troubled years be coming to an end?
- Jordan ad industry: Looking towards a brighter future
- Reda Raad: ‘It’s always about the creative product’
- Beirut Beer: A Young, Fearless and Defiant Brand
- On the questioning muse with Roger Halaby
- Sasan Saeidi : ‘New people are a must for any transformation’
- A new chapter for Ogilvy – Interview with Patou Nuytemans
Do you still buy print publications?