- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom DayTo mark World Press Freedom Day (3 May), Reporters Without Borders (RSF) has launched a “campaign to combat disinformation, which has become one of the biggest and most critical challenges for journalism’s defenders.
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC ParisBETC Paris brings out a new brand film for Schweppes, introducing a new signature. What Did You Expect?” becomes “What Do You Expect?” Changing just two letters, the Paris-based agency creates a wholenew meaning: from a closing conclusion to an opening cliff-hanger; from a now-expected wink to an invitation to explore the unexpected.
- UNICEF and BETC Launch an Unprecedented Fundraising Tool Using Blockchain TechnologyFebruary 02, 2018
- Reporters Without Borders reminds us that Christmas magic has its limits in many countriesDecember 16, 2017
- An invitation to come and devour music at the Philharmonie de ParisSeptember 13, 2017
- Petit Bateau's rip-roaring video shows what a typical tough day means 'For Serious Kids'August 28, 2017
- CANAL brings back the 80s in new ad campaign by BETCJuly 28, 2017
- La Gomme à Mâcher, the take off and landing chewing gum, a new offering by Air FranceJuly 10, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?