- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriterCANAL+ is the leading French cable-network, known for creating wildly popular original content like the series Spiral, The Young Pope, Versailles and The Bureau, but also for its implication in and support of French cinema production. Today CANAL+ launches its new signature “CANAL+ CREATES”, consolidating its role as a major pillar for creation in France and Europe and full of promise for the future.
- Peugeot unveils its new vision #UnboringTheFuture with a global film featuring epic concept carThe future of cars is looking increasingly autonomous – cars where technology takes care of everything, even the driving. Practical for sure, but many people still enjoy being in control of the wheel. So why not choose?
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- UNICEF and BETC Launch an Unprecedented Fundraising Tool Using Blockchain Technology
- Reporters Without Borders reminds us that Christmas magic has its limits in many countries
- An invitation to come and devour music at the Philharmonie de Paris
- Petit Bateau's rip-roaring video shows what a typical tough day means 'For Serious Kids'
Do you still buy print publications?