- To Moms with much love and a slice of marketingThe commercial heaven of Valentine’s Day, and the heart-shaped campaigns behind us, here came Mother's Day and with it a slope of branded messages posted to Instagram and targeted to greetings all Moms. We picked our 10 favorites created by Lebanese brands and ad agencies..
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling“Historians and archaeologists will one day discover that the ads of our time are the richest and most faithful daily reflections any society ever made of its whole range of activities,” the father of communications and media studies Marshall McLuhan once said. And it seems this day has rightfully come, now that brand storytelling is proclaimed by experts and the lay audience alike as one of the most authentic means of creating long-lasting engagement with customers in today’s increasingly saturated advertising world. Looking at the trend from a local perspective, Castania Nuts has been a market leader when it comes to creative storytelling thanks to its ongoing “Kel 2a3de fiya Castania” (“every get-together calls for Castania”) platform, which kicked off almost a year ago with an upbeat one-minute ad showcasing its product across different day-to-day situations and totals six spots to date, each tied to a culturally-relevant national occasion. ArabAd reached out to Castania Nuts’ CEO Peter Daniel and Beirut-based independent agency Operation Unicorn, and the creative team behind the campaigns, for firsthand insight into the brand’s current content strategy that has so far proved to hit the mark with consumers.
- Beirut Beer: A Young, Fearless and Defiant Brand
- Are brands on the right side of history?
- La Gomme à Mâcher, the take off and landing chewing gum, a new offering by Air France
- What comparative ad? When comparison is not so
- Ramadan Advertising: Mine Eyes Have Seen the Lantern, but not the Light
- Mastercard Tweaks Its Brand Mark to Adapt to a Digital Environment
Do you still buy print publications?