- La Gomme à Mâcher, the take off and landing chewing gum, a new offering by Air FranceAs all travelers know, take-off and landing can sometimes cause discomfort, as the cabin pressure can clog passengers' ears. The chewing action helps balancing this internal ear pressure and ease things. To make the travel experience more enjoyable, Air France decided to take care of its customers' ears.
- What comparative ad? When comparison is not soComparative advertising is not allowed in Lebanon, which is why there are vague slogans such as "Master ta3mo atyab" (Master tastes better - implicitly "better than competing brand X"). Usually advertisers respect that part of the law, knowing that if one trespasses it, the other brands it represents become an easy target.
- Ramadan Advertising: Mine Eyes Have Seen the Lantern, but not the LightJune 10, 2016
- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STCApril 10, 2017
- Empowering Brands with WearablesFebruary 24, 2016
- How Can Middle Eastern Brands Go Global?March 09, 2015
- The Content Traps & 10 Principles for Creating Quality Content for Online PlatformsApril 14, 2014
- Giving Bloggers Extra LoveOctober 01, 2015