- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spotH&M, the global fashion retail brand, is celebrating women empowerment and unity with an all-female dance party TV spot created by Adam & Eve/DDB for the launch of its Spring 2018 collection.
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoThe Lacoste crocodile is one of the world's most iconic logos, proudly displayed on the brands famous polos for the past 85 years. The story behind the crocodile pays homage to founder René Lacoste who earned his nickname thanks to his tenacity on the tennis court. For the first time in the brand's history, Paris-based ad agency BETC has initiated a change of the logo. However, we're not talking about a rebranding but a call to action.
- Centrepoint's New Campaign 'The Boy Nobody Could See' Aims to Promote Confidence Through FashionJanuary 31, 2018
- Yves Saint Laurent releases the anthem of the Generation YAugust 29, 2017
- Instagram, likes and glamourJune 27, 2017
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’March 20, 2018
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Nawal Assaoud: In Celebration of Love and LossDecember 18, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?