- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spotH&M, the global fashion retail brand, is celebrating women empowerment and unity with an all-female dance party TV spot created by Adam & Eve/DDB for the launch of its Spring 2018 collection.
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoThe Lacoste crocodile is one of the world's most iconic logos, proudly displayed on the brands famous polos for the past 85 years. The story behind the crocodile pays homage to founder René Lacoste who earned his nickname thanks to his tenacity on the tennis court. For the first time in the brand's history, Paris-based ad agency BETC has initiated a change of the logo. However, we're not talking about a rebranding but a call to action.
- Centrepoint's New Campaign 'The Boy Nobody Could See' Aims to Promote Confidence Through Fashion
- Yves Saint Laurent releases the anthem of the Generation Y
- Instagram, likes and glamour
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the Past
- Burberry reveals new logo
Do you still buy print publications?