Grey Group MENA
- Dubai, at a Creative Tipping Point: an Interview with Mike ShackleMike Shackle, chief creative officer, Grey MENA, loves everything about Dubai – the ambition, the positivity, the vision. In the following interview, he takes us through a swift run of the mill, at light speed for a rundown of the reasons behind the stellar rise of the emirate as the region’s creative hub.
- Raffaello Middle East launches a genuine love story from the region.In a new campaign created by Grey MENA, the white chocolate praline from Ferrero becomes a conduit to love, asking consumers if they believe in love at first sight and whether they would make the first move.
- Don’t Throw the Baby out with the BathwaterNovember 14, 2016
- An Agency Will Live and Die by its CultureSeptember 08, 2016
- PR’s Role in content creationFebruary 15, 2016
- The Butterfly EffectDecember 10, 2015
- Two Winners from the Middle East at LIAFSeptember 13, 2016
- Mike Shackle: Building Promise on the ‘What If’ PremiseJune 01, 2015