- Mohamed Fouad: 'The creative talents in Egypt are immense'Mohamed Fouad, Executive Creative Director at J.Walter Thompson, reflects on the pulse of Egypt's advertising business, the importance of going back to basics, his career and art practice.
- The death of the agency brandIn a world where holding companies are offering bespoke cross-party teams and agencies are merged without emotion, is the end of the agency brand at hand?
- Is a new day dawning for Egypt’s adland?
- Burger King tingles sensations through an ASMR-focused film
- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?
- DHL Creates The Human Network, with a little help from Mo Salah
- Sasan Saeidi : ‘New people are a must for any transformation’
- So easy you can do it in your sleep - HSBC Dubai use sleepwalker to advertise Apple Pay
Do you still buy print publications?