- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?Lebanon has been decreasing in importance as a market for years. As its economic woes continue, what is stopping it from becoming irrelevant to the wider Middle East and North Africa?
- Sasan Saeidi : ‘New people are a must for any transformation’J.Walter Thompson’s new chief executive for the Gulf, Sasan Saeidi, talks agency culture, creative consultancies and transformation
- So easy you can do it in your sleep - HSBC Dubai use sleepwalker to advertise Apple Pay
- touch Celebrates Lebanon's Independence Day with a campaign that hits the right chord
- STC introduces the incredible Um Ali
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’
- Xavi Stars in new action-packed QNB spot by JWT Doha
- Dubai-Based Ad Agencies on Twitter: Our Top Picks
Do you still buy print publications?