- Three Advertising films produced by Tarek Nour Communications with local culture at their heartWe take a look at three recent Egyptian TV productions from Cairo-based Tarek Nour Communications (TNC) that taps into the local culture, an approach often adopted by the agency that has become their distinctive signature style.
- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message'Wish I was asleep during this year’s Super Bowl,' says a disappointed Thomas Kolster as he reflects on the Super Bowl's advertising 'cuvée' of 2019.
- Star Café gives a twist to real daily conversations with “Lezim Nehké” campaign
- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriter
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spot
Do you still buy print publications?