- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message'Wish I was asleep during this year’s Super Bowl,' says a disappointed Thomas Kolster as he reflects on the Super Bowl's advertising 'cuvée' of 2019.
- Star Café gives a twist to real daily conversations with “Lezim Nehké” campaignSharing a genuine conversation around a good cup of coffee is an instinctive part of human nature as much as it is part of our local culture. This is the positioning that Star Café adopted in its latest TV campaign by Beirut-based agency PIMO.
- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriter
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spot
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
Do you still buy print publications?