- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message'Wish I was asleep during this year’s Super Bowl,' says a disappointed Thomas Kolster as he reflects on the Super Bowl's advertising 'cuvée' of 2019.
- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriterCANAL+ is the leading French cable-network, known for creating wildly popular original content like the series Spiral, The Young Pope, Versailles and The Bureau, but also for its implication in and support of French cinema production. Today CANAL+ launches its new signature “CANAL+ CREATES”, consolidating its role as a major pillar for creation in France and Europe and full of promise for the future.
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spot
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
- Dodge Ram’s Super Bowl Commercial sparks outrage for using Martin Luther King's Speech To Sell Trucks
Do you still buy print publications?