Women in Advertising
- Hala Tfayli: ‘We’re open to everything and we question everything’Hala Tfayli, co-partner and managing director of The Channel, the agency she founded in 2017, explains where does her creative boutique stand within this increasingly crowded agency landscape and how since three years, with the stare and capacity they have been armed with, they’ve been challenging the big boys of local ad land.
- Wendy Clark: ‘The Art of War is my manual’Against the advice of most people around her Coca-Cola's top marketer Wendy Clark moved to the advertising world. Subsequently the now CEO of DDB worldwide was chosen Executive of the Year 2017 by AdAge.
- Stop empowering women
- Gerety Awards Rolls Out Call for Entries Campaign
- The Gerety Awards’ Call for Entries Film Pays Homage to the Copywriter, which the Award Takes its Name From
- Fighting to Be Heard and Seen: an Interview with Amirah Tajdin
- Claude Sabbagha: a Will is all it Needs!
- The Consumer Is a Moron, He’s Your Husband
Do you still buy print publications?