- Winning the war for talent will take more than mere words'In truth, it’s hard to find good people these days. People who understand the importance of critical thought, who have a yearning for discovery, who can work well under pressure. People who have a thirst for knowledge and aren’t afraid of hard work.' Nadim Khoury, CEO Grey Group MENA shares his stances on how to win the war of talent.
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi RaadRamzi Raad, Group Chairman TBWARAAD Middle East, shares his expert outlook on the Lebanese ad market
- A Matter of Time
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
- Peering into the future
- Can we expect 2018 to be kind? Elie Khouri CEO OMG MENA shares his thoughts on the year ahead
Do you still buy print publications?