- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENAUnderstanding what lies ahead of us has been a preoccupation of mankind since the beginning of time. If it was, back then, whether the sun would rise again in the morning, today it’s about the impact of technology on our personal and professional lives. The future causes anxiety, no matter what, and, in turn, a restlessness that spurs us into action to get some control over what’s coming towards us. Who wants to be a victim of the future when you can shape it?
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super BowlThomas Kolster, also best know as Mr. Goodvertising, couldn't stay silent when watching this year's Super Bowl. He questions Corporate America on its lack of genuine involvement in all-important conversations and topics that need support more than ever: diversity, immigration, climate, some of the biggest challenges of our time.
- Peering into the futureJanuary 31, 2018
- Can we expect 2018 to be kind? Elie Khouri CEO OMG MENA shares his thoughts on the year aheadJanuary 18, 2018
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?January 04, 2018
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryDecember 23, 2017
- Millennials’ Take on the Corporate Ad WorldOctober 16, 2017
- The last acceptable ‘ism’?June 20, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?