- Is this the end of the agency retainer?The varied impacts of a troubled economy are threatening the traditional agency retainer. As marketing budgets across the GCC are strained even further, a noticeable shift away from fixed fees to project-based work is taking place. And the implications for agencies and clients alike are significant.
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryNadim Khoury, Chief Executive Officer at Grey MENA, sums up the current state of affairs of an advertising industry trapped in a seemingly Catch 22 situation.
- Millennials’ Take on the Corporate Ad WorldOctober 16, 2017
- The last acceptable ‘ism’?June 20, 2017
- When reputation produced growthApril 15, 2017
- When Creativity and Crisis Interlace...February 28, 2017
- Stand up and be countedAugust 10, 2017
- Edmond Moutran: 'when it comes to ethics, we all play a critical role'December 10, 2016