- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super BowlThomas Kolster, also best know as Mr. Goodvertising, couldn't stay silent when watching this year's Super Bowl. He questions Corporate America on its lack of genuine involvement in all-important conversations and topics that need support more than ever: diversity, immigration, climate, some of the biggest challenges of our time.
- Peering into the futureWith 2017 behind us, the industry’s gaze is now firmly fixed on the year ahead with all hoping for a better set of circumstances in which to operate. Last year was tough – possibly the toughest in recent memory – and took very few prisoners. It was a year characterised by higher costs, industry fragmentation, agency restructuring and job losses. Whether those market conditions will continue to the same extent in 2018 only time will tell. But what of the technologies that are revolutionising the region’s advertising and media industry? What will come to prominence, what new innovations will head our way, and what trends should we be looking out for? Three industry professionals give their take on the year ahead…
- Can we expect 2018 to be kind? Elie Khouri CEO OMG MENA shares his thoughts on the year aheadJanuary 18, 2018
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?January 04, 2018
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryDecember 23, 2017
- Millennials’ Take on the Corporate Ad WorldOctober 16, 2017
- The last acceptable ‘ism’?June 20, 2017
- When reputation produced growthApril 15, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?