- The advertising industry in Syria: rising from the ashes of warDamascus-based Ibtikar was established in 2009. The ad agency serves local, regional and international clients, including MTN, BBSF and Park Residence, among others. Working in affiliation with TBWA, it is one of the biggest in the country, with a team of over 30 talented young men and women. Khaled Challah, Ibtikar's managing director talks about the passion and resilience that helped surviving years of war and economic challenges in Syria.
- Winning the war for talent will take more than mere words'In truth, it’s hard to find good people these days. People who understand the importance of critical thought, who have a yearning for discovery, who can work well under pressure. People who have a thirst for knowledge and aren’t afraid of hard work.' Nadim Khoury, CEO Grey Group MENA shares his stances on how to win the war of talent.
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- A Matter of Time
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
- Peering into the future
Do you still buy print publications?