- Advertising agencies are losing all their battlesA number of separate conflicts are being fought by advertising agencies and they’re losing them all, says Naji Boulos, the founder of Jicébé
- The advertising industry in Syria: rising from the ashes of warDamascus-based Ibtikar was established in 2009. The ad agency serves local, regional and international clients, including MTN, BBSF and Park Residence, among others. Working in affiliation with TBWA, it is one of the biggest in the country, with a team of over 30 talented young men and women. Khaled Challah, Ibtikar's managing director talks about the passion and resilience that helped surviving years of war and economic challenges in Syria.
- Winning the war for talent will take more than mere words
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- A Matter of Time
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
Do you still buy print publications?