- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas KolsterThomas Kolster, aka Mr. Goodvertising is a man on a mission, one of the early pioneers in the do-good space coining the term ‘Goodvertising’ to describe the changing advertising landscape that’s become a movement in itself. As a seasoned advertising professional counting more than 16 years, he’s a vocal voice for advertising and brands as a force for good and his book “Goodvertising” is the most comprehensive book to date exploring communication for good. In the following, he questions the real power of the people working in ad land, as he firmly believes that as an industry we can do so much more to contribute to society.
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENAUnderstanding what lies ahead of us has been a preoccupation of mankind since the beginning of time. If it was, back then, whether the sun would rise again in the morning, today it’s about the impact of technology on our personal and professional lives. The future causes anxiety, no matter what, and, in turn, a restlessness that spurs us into action to get some control over what’s coming towards us. Who wants to be a victim of the future when you can shape it?
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super BowlFebruary 06, 2018
- Peering into the futureJanuary 31, 2018
- Can we expect 2018 to be kind? Elie Khouri CEO OMG MENA shares his thoughts on the year aheadJanuary 18, 2018
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?January 04, 2018
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryDecember 23, 2017
- Millennials’ Take on the Corporate Ad WorldOctober 16, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?