Grey Group MENA has partnered with Lebanese food company Daher International Food Co (DIFCO) to develop the leading cereal manufacturer’s creative strategies in Lebanon and the Middle East region. Grey’s Beirut team will be in charge of the brand management, creative, digital and social media campaigns for all DIFCO brands, as well as developing the company’s branding, communication and creative strategies for its new and upcoming products. DIFCO is the sole manufacturer of breakfast cereals products in the Middle East, distributed under the hugely popular Poppins brand, which is available to customers through more than 22,000 points of sale throughout Lebanon and are exported to more than 28 countries across MENA and Europe.
Grey Group MENA, DIFCO Sign New PartnershipPosted on August 15, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Al Jazeera ‘Hear the Human Story’
- Justifying the unjustifiable?
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break Stereotypes
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreet
- We Don't Need Experts, We Need High Quality Thinkers
- Paris unveils campaign slogan and film for 2024 Olympics Games bid