Grey Group MENA has partnered with Lebanese food company Daher International Food Co (DIFCO) to develop the leading cereal manufacturer’s creative strategies in Lebanon and the Middle East region. Grey’s Beirut team will be in charge of the brand management, creative, digital and social media campaigns for all DIFCO brands, as well as developing the company’s branding, communication and creative strategies for its new and upcoming products. DIFCO is the sole manufacturer of breakfast cereals products in the Middle East, distributed under the hugely popular Poppins brand, which is available to customers through more than 22,000 points of sale throughout Lebanon and are exported to more than 28 countries across MENA and Europe.
Grey Group MENA, DIFCO Sign New PartnershipPosted on August 15, 2016
This Week Quick News
- January 15, 2019TBWA’s Cem Topçuoğlu Elevated to President, International
- January 21, 2019Naji Boulos Launches New Operations
- January 15, 2019Zain consolidates regional account with OMD
- January 16, 2019D&AD unveils visual identity for Festival 2019
- January 20, 2019OMD Wins McDonald’s Egypt digital and social account
- January 22, 2019Etisalat recognised as most valuable portfolio brand in MENA region
Do you still buy print publications?