Following 12 years of collaboration, LMG Société de Presse, has ceased its deal with media company Specom. LMG, which publishes social and style magazine Mondanité, will, from now on, run its media operations in-house with Lara Pharaon Labaky as Sales Manager for Mondanité, print and digital platforms, effective January 2017.
Lara Labaky to Join LMG teamPosted on November 30, 2016
This Week Quick News
- February 14, 2019Snapchat and Médecins Sans Frontières launch creative competition ahead of Dubai Lynx 2019
- February 14, 2019TBWA/RAAD and AB Group Egypt ink partnership agreement to form AB/TBWA/Egypt
- February 20, 2019Havas Media bags Bounce Middle East
- February 18, 2019Eyad Zarea appointed as General Manager Carat Saudi Arabia
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Rise of mobile drives advertisers to invest $30bn in online video despite ongoing risks
- Alain Shoucair : on a Bluetrain off to a Stellar Start
- Finding Women in the Workplace Shouldn't be this Hard
- Sami Saab: "I Am from Clementown"
- Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Engages Massive Audience with Youtube Animated Series
- ‘How can we convince talent that there is a future for this industry?’