One of Europe's largest hotel companies, Rezidor Hotel Group has assigned its EMEA PR duties to Ogilvy PR, as it steps up growth plans across the region. The PR firm will be working across corporate communications, brand, marketing, and employee engagement for the Group’s portfolio of brands that includes Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson. Rezidor's global PR duties were previously handled by Burson-Marsteller, which won the business two years ago. Ogilvy secures the assignment following a competitive review. Ogilvy PR will report to Rezidor corporate communications, PR and reputation management VP Renu Hanegreefs-Snehi. The firm will focus on driving an integrated communication strategy across all media channels.
Ogilvy PR Wins New AccountPosted on August 08, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in Law
- Dubai Lynx: Going for Gold
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and Creativity
- Dubai More than a City: an Interview with Jan Leube
- Yves Saint Laurent releases the anthem of the Generation Y
- Lebanon the Brand, a Constantly Shifting Mosaic