Following a pitch, flydubai appoints global media company, OMD (part of the Omnicom Media Group), to manage its media communications brief across its network and work on its media planning and buying activities, placing high value on data and analytics. Since launching in 2009, flydubai has expanded its network. It currently flies to 90 destinations in 44 countries with a focus on underserved markets and enhancing Dubai’s economic development.
OMD Wins New AccountPosted on August 03, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social Good
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator Logo
- The Launch of AD Vitam
- UNICEF encourages people to be 'Abtal el Madrasa' and contribute in ensuring children’s access to education
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising film
- ‘I just don’t give a damn about algorithms’