Following a pitch, flydubai appoints global media company, OMD (part of the Omnicom Media Group), to manage its media communications brief across its network and work on its media planning and buying activities, placing high value on data and analytics. Since launching in 2009, flydubai has expanded its network. It currently flies to 90 destinations in 44 countries with a focus on underserved markets and enhancing Dubai’s economic development.
OMD Wins New AccountPosted on August 03, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Raffaello Middle East launches a genuine love story from the region.
- Stephane Xiberras of BETC: Unmasking the Creativity
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA
- Helping Advertisers Retarget Effectively in MENA Region
- A Way Forward
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign