Following a pitch, flydubai appoints global media company, OMD (part of the Omnicom Media Group), to manage its media communications brief across its network and work on its media planning and buying activities, placing high value on data and analytics. Since launching in 2009, flydubai has expanded its network. It currently flies to 90 destinations in 44 countries with a focus on underserved markets and enhancing Dubai’s economic development.
OMD Wins New AccountPosted on August 03, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Edmond Moutran: 'when it comes to ethics, we all play a critical role'
- Alain Shoucair : on a Bluetrain off to a Stellar Start
- A Race Where No One Wants to Come in Second
- Fighting to Be Heard and Seen: an Interview with Amirah Tajdin
- Ammar Madani: True to Life
- Construction site of BLF’s new headquarters dedicated to art and culture