Following a pitch, flydubai appoints global media company, OMD (part of the Omnicom Media Group), to manage its media communications brief across its network and work on its media planning and buying activities, placing high value on data and analytics. Since launching in 2009, flydubai has expanded its network. It currently flies to 90 destinations in 44 countries with a focus on underserved markets and enhancing Dubai’s economic development.
OMD Wins New AccountPosted on August 03, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- What's with Sexist ads?
- Toyota's New Safety App Targeting Young Drivers Sounds Like Music to Parents' Ears
- Sony Elevates the Brand to New ‘Depths’
- What’s Hot and What’s Not Campaign Round-Up!
- Innovative digital formats to drive global ad growth to 2019
- Paris unveils campaign slogan and film for 2024 Olympics Games bid