Ooredoo and Qatar Airways signed a first-of-its-kind three-year agreement that will see Ooredoo sponsor Qatar Airways’ Onboard Wi-Fi service to enhance the customer experience on Qatar Airways flights and provide "unmatched" connectivity in the air. With Ooredoo’s sponsorship, all passengers can enjoy the first fifteen minutes of Wi-Fi for free. After the free period, customers will be able to continue using the Wi-Fi service by entering their credit card details when prompted.
Ooredoo and Qatar Airways Sign AgreementPosted on December 14, 2015
This Week Quick News
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- How the rise of mobile video is reshaping creativity
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save Lives
- Basel Jumaa: a Better Self for Every Occasion
- Why They Joined Advertising… And Other Revelations about the Good Old Days
- Are brands on the right side of history?
- BETC and the FLAC Send Back Bullfighting to the Dinosaurs' Era