Ooredoo and Qatar Airways signed a first-of-its-kind three-year agreement that will see Ooredoo sponsor Qatar Airways’ Onboard Wi-Fi service to enhance the customer experience on Qatar Airways flights and provide "unmatched" connectivity in the air. With Ooredoo’s sponsorship, all passengers can enjoy the first fifteen minutes of Wi-Fi for free. After the free period, customers will be able to continue using the Wi-Fi service by entering their credit card details when prompted.
Ooredoo and Qatar Airways Sign AgreementPosted on December 14, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Flourish or perish: how will you transform your business? A viewpoint by Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA
- Marwan Dimas: "Love is about giving."
- Infiniti's 'Unleash your Potential' campaign recognized at global and regional Festival of Media
- The Stunts that Changed Things Forever
- Are Signs Ahead Good or Bad?
- Claude El Khal: the Jack of all Trades