Ooredoo and Qatar Airways signed a first-of-its-kind three-year agreement that will see Ooredoo sponsor Qatar Airways’ Onboard Wi-Fi service to enhance the customer experience on Qatar Airways flights and provide "unmatched" connectivity in the air. With Ooredoo’s sponsorship, all passengers can enjoy the first fifteen minutes of Wi-Fi for free. After the free period, customers will be able to continue using the Wi-Fi service by entering their credit card details when prompted.
Ooredoo and Qatar Airways Sign AgreementPosted on December 14, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Karim Sherif: ‘Maybe I should open a shawarma stand’
- The Spinneys Online Shopping Experience
- Copy Paste – or how to Make Advertising Agencies Shiver with a Book
- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?
- 'I am Nathalie, but my friend call me Na't: Nathalie Masri, Up Close and personal
- Halloween: Pump(kin) up the volume!