Ooredoo and Qatar Airways signed a first-of-its-kind three-year agreement that will see Ooredoo sponsor Qatar Airways’ Onboard Wi-Fi service to enhance the customer experience on Qatar Airways flights and provide "unmatched" connectivity in the air. With Ooredoo’s sponsorship, all passengers can enjoy the first fifteen minutes of Wi-Fi for free. After the free period, customers will be able to continue using the Wi-Fi service by entering their credit card details when prompted.
Ooredoo and Qatar Airways Sign AgreementPosted on December 14, 2015
This Week Quick News
- March 23, 2019Georges Kyrillos Joins TBWARAAD Beirut as Creative Director
- March 22, 2019Endemol Shine Group enters first international branded content deal with Pantene
- March 26, 2019Brand entertainment has a new address in Beirut
- March 24, 2019Entourage expands its footprint in Saudi Arabia
- March 20, 2019Pikasso Acquires Senegal Doni's Panels
Do you still buy print publications?