- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- Alfa Launches #NotEverythingIsForSharing Campaign to Raise Awareness on the Importance of Responsible Sharing on Social MediaAlfa, managed by Orascom TMT, launched with advertising agency DDB in Dubai an interactive and thought-provoking awareness campaign aimed at raising awareness about the need to share content (pictures and news) responsibly on social media.
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by Babyshop
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
Do you still buy print publications?