- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas KolsterThomas Kolster, aka Mr. Goodvertising is a man on a mission, one of the early pioneers in the do-good space coining the term ‘Goodvertising’ to describe the changing advertising landscape that’s become a movement in itself. As a seasoned advertising professional counting more than 16 years, he’s a vocal voice for advertising and brands as a force for good and his book “Goodvertising” is the most comprehensive book to date exploring communication for good. In the following, he questions the real power of the people working in ad land, as he firmly believes that as an industry we can do so much more to contribute to society.
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by BabyshopBabyshop, a children’s retailer, sends a message of unity from the Middle East to the world, through a surprising perspective, starting with the month of Ramadan.
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthoodMarch 22, 2018
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super BowlFebruary 06, 2018
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by womenMarch 07, 2018
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoMarch 01, 2018
- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can killOctober 22, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?