- XTC, a smelly business - Launch of new fragrance helps citizens recognize drug labsXTC is a hot topic in the Netherlands. The production of XTC and other synthetic drugs, always comes with the danger of toxic substances, gasses, fire and explosions. The production also creates dangerous waste. This waste often gets dumped in open water or in nature reserves, resulting in hazards for the health of people, animals and plant life. When toxic waste is dumped in open water or sewer systems there is a risk for the quality of drinking water as well. Of late all this has created a growing movement focused on tracing laboratories and dumpsites-and the prosecution of the criminals involved.
- LACOSTE x SAVE OUR SPECIES: A global commitment to face a global issueIn 2018, Lacoste started a three-year partnership with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and joined forces to help raise awareness about the extinction of threatened species and support conservation action on the ground. This year, the crocodile keeps on fighting for the survival of wildlife and will raise awareness on 10 other threatened species.
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018
- FP7 and Almosafer take the spirit of Ramadan to an unexpected destination
- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message
- Babyshop Takes a Unique and Unexpected Perspective on Mother's Day
- Charicyles and Wunderman Dubai turn sand into a medium to tell ambitious stories of low-income cyclists
- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in Ireland
Do you still buy print publications?