- Alfa Launches #NotEverythingIsForSharing Campaign to Raise Awareness on the Importance of Responsible Sharing on Social MediaAlfa, managed by Orascom TMT, launched with advertising agency DDB in Dubai an interactive and thought-provoking awareness campaign aimed at raising awareness about the need to share content (pictures and news) responsibly on social media.
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas KolsterThomas Kolster, aka Mr. Goodvertising is a man on a mission, one of the early pioneers in the do-good space coining the term ‘Goodvertising’ to describe the changing advertising landscape that’s become a movement in itself. As a seasoned advertising professional counting more than 16 years, he’s a vocal voice for advertising and brands as a force for good and his book “Goodvertising” is the most comprehensive book to date exploring communication for good. In the following, he questions the real power of the people working in ad land, as he firmly believes that as an industry we can do so much more to contribute to society.
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by Babyshop
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by women
Do you still buy print publications?