- LACOSTE x SAVE OUR SPECIES: A global commitment to face a global issueIn 2018, Lacoste started a three-year partnership with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and joined forces to help raise awareness about the extinction of threatened species and support conservation action on the ground. This year, the crocodile keeps on fighting for the survival of wildlife and will raise awareness on 10 other threatened species.
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018Goodvertising are social good campaigns that offer the possibility to reach out and connect with people around issues that matter to them; campaigns with the potential to make a positive difference while truly distinguishing the brand. Check out 10 of Thomas Kolster's favorite social good ads from 2018 and see how brands and businesses are using creativity to do well by doing good.Although 2018 has witnessed a proliferation of such campaigns, yet for the sake of brevity the ones selected by Thomas Kolster stand as examples of brands (and agencies) that dared to make a mark, through simple yet caring and inspiring brand story.
- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message
- Babyshop Takes a Unique and Unexpected Perspective on Mother's Day
- Charicyles and Wunderman Dubai turn sand into a medium to tell ambitious stories of low-income cyclists
- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in Ireland
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
Do you still buy print publications?