- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can killWhen using a mobile phone while driving, a motorist diverting his attention from the road could be holding on the tip of his fingers the life of a cyclist, a pedestrian or another motorist.
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social GoodBeirut-based Phenomena is an agency that devotes much of its creative energies toward creating cause-related advertising and raising awareness for a plethora of important causes. Sami Saab, Phenomena's Founder and Creative Director, explains why his team is fond of such campaigns and the benefits of working most of the time pro bono to advertise for a cause. Here are his comments and a snapshot of the main social issues Phenomena recently tackled.
- Advertising as a Positive Force for GoodAugust 12, 2017
- Are brands on the right side of history?August 09, 2017
- UNICEF encourages people to be 'Abtal el Madrasa' and contribute in ensuring children’s access to educationAugust 31, 2017
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversyJune 05, 2017
- The Absolut Kiss to Encourage 'Equal Love'July 10, 2017
- Zain under fire for Ramadan adMay 31, 2017