- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesMemac Oglivy and SHE (Saudi Heroines Empowering a nation) collaborate with director Omar Hilal for an evocative film that challenges perceptions of Saudi, Arab, and Muslim women. Launched by SHE, an initiative highlighting Saudi heroines, the ‘How Well Do You Know Her?’ campaign seeks to challenge negative stereotypes by focusing on women’s achievements, before subverting expectations with a surprising twist.
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relativesLast September, Saudi Arabia surprised everyone by lifting the Women Driving ban, a historic ruling that will take effect by June 2018.
- STC introduces the incredible Um AliNovember 03, 2017
- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’April 16, 2017
- The Saudi market: a survival gameApril 23, 2017
- Saudi Arabia: an Atmosphere of Optimism and TrustApril 15, 2017
- Ammar Madani: True to LifeMarch 14, 2016
- KSA’s New Dynamic Media LandscapeMarch 19, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?