- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenLaunched ahead of the International Women’s Day, Chevrolet Arabia is very much in the moment with its latest hashtag campaign #UpToMe, designed to pay tribute to Saudi Arabian women.
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesMemac Oglivy and SHE (Saudi Heroines Empowering a nation) collaborate with director Omar Hilal for an evocative film that challenges perceptions of Saudi, Arab, and Muslim women. Launched by SHE, an initiative highlighting Saudi heroines, the ‘How Well Do You Know Her?’ campaign seeks to challenge negative stereotypes by focusing on women’s achievements, before subverting expectations with a surprising twist.
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relativesJanuary 17, 2018
- STC introduces the incredible Um AliNovember 03, 2017
- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’April 16, 2017
- Nationalisation programmes in the Gulf : Nationality vs MeritocracyNovember 11, 2017
- The Saudi market: a survival gameApril 23, 2017
- Saudi Arabia: an Atmosphere of Optimism and TrustApril 15, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?