- Patrick Baz: ‘We have storytelling in our DNA’He spent more than 30 years photographing the region’s conflicts. Now Patrick Baz has embraced the world of corporate communications with AFP-Services
- Christian Ghammachi, on two wheels for an epic adventure shooting Lebanon and the worldChristian Ghammachi's passion for photography spans over two decades and has led him in many different parts of the world including South Africa, Kenya, Nepal, Cuba, India, the Middle East and Europe. Inspired by the resilience of people, landscapes and wildlife, hIs photography helped define genuine beauty found in hidden elements and emotions.Ghammachi is also known for showing Lebanon's beauty through a different angle with the publication of his previous book 'Rise above Lebanon', which highlights the country's amazing scenery through photos taken by a drone.In early 2013, Christian decided to embark on an epic adventure, consisting of traveling across the African Continent, and into the Middle East, on a motorbike. He'll trek all alone on his motorcycle carrying everything he needs right on his back—tent, food, lenses, tripod, camera... His journeys have been archived in book series titled 'Two Wheels Across' --the most recent of them being 'Two Wheels Across Lebanon' where he shares intimate color photographs of nature and people in the country he's so keen on showcasing its enchanted overlooked beauty. ArabAd caught up with the Lebanese artist/adventurer to learn more what drives this man to go through the unbeaten path seeking out the less obvious to capture for posterity.
- Five Stars to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Lightning in a Bottle: an Interview with Michel Yordanov
- Nike's Jordan Brand “Jumpman” Logo Cleared of Any Copyright Violations
- The World through a Looking Glass: an Interview with Nasir Rauf
- 10 Dubai-Based Photography Accounts to Follow on Instagram
Do you still buy print publications?