- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’With the aim of empowering women and highlighting their contribution to the art and fashion industries in the Kingdom, Cadillac Middle East is partnering with acclaimed female Saudi entrepreneur, Marriam Mossalli, to celebrate Saudi women’s newfound era of fashion independence through a creative, nationwide initiative called Under The Abaya.
- Lightning in a Bottle: an Interview with Michel YordanovMichel Yordanov is a man who wears two very distinct hats. The first sees him filling the role of a fulltime IT coordinator who, bizarrely enough has, for the past 25 years, been working in maritime shipping. The other, finds him freelancing as a web designer and social media consultant. His keen eye for detail and love for beauty, eventually drove him to chase naturally-occurring phenomena, which began in 2013. Backed by the enthusiasm of like-minded communities the world over, he, ever since has been hooked on bringing-out the mind-boggling characteristics that colour our world.
- Nike's Jordan Brand “Jumpman” Logo Cleared of Any Copyright Violations
- The World through a Looking Glass: an Interview with Nasir Rauf
- 10 Dubai-Based Photography Accounts to Follow on Instagram
- Joe Fish 'Brandamages' Halloween
- Five Lebanese Photography Accounts to Follow on Instagram
- A Night Walk in Beirut
Do you still buy print publications?