- Jawwy wants to make the Ramadan spirit an everyday habitJawwy, a Saudi telecom brand from STC, believes in fairness at all times and wants to perpetuate the Ramadan spirit all-year long. With the help of FP7/MENA agency, they created a Ramadan campaign, which didn't launch during Ramadan.
- Kellog's and Electric Lime Films launches three quirky films for RamadanIn a second collaboration with Electric Lime Films, Kellogg’s latest Ramadan campaign is a series of three comedic films featuring Madam Stomach expressing her turmoil and desires in the intestine world. Sometimes she wishes that a savior would come to rescue her, a superhero kind or maybe a team of superheroes.
- FP7 and Almosafer take the spirit of Ramadan to an unexpected destination
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising film
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by Babyshop
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversy
- Zain under fire for Ramadan ad
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan
Do you still buy print publications?