- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018Goodvertising are social good campaigns that offer the possibility to reach out and connect with people around issues that matter to them; campaigns with the potential to make a positive difference while truly distinguishing the brand. Check out 10 of Thomas Kolster's favorite social good ads from 2018 and see how brands and businesses are using creativity to do well by doing good.Although 2018 has witnessed a proliferation of such campaigns, yet for the sake of brevity the ones selected by Thomas Kolster stand as examples of brands (and agencies) that dared to make a mark, through simple yet caring and inspiring brand story.
- Super Bowl Ads 2019: Quick laughs, bad jokes, celebrities and very few with a message'Wish I was asleep during this year’s Super Bowl,' says a disappointed Thomas Kolster as he reflects on the Super Bowl's advertising 'cuvée' of 2019.
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super Bowl
- Goodvertising, Design for Good, Tolerance… Inspiring Topics Tackled at ArabAd's AdPulse Creative Day
- How Goodvertising is challenging advertising-as-usual
- Cannes Lions Predictions: Less roaring, more bite
- Epica: Travel to the heart of Adland
Do you still buy print publications?