- A Heartwarming Fairytale Film by BETC for Disneyland Paris, 'Where Magic Gets Real'There's a place where all the magic of Disney - its enchanting tales and its incredible stories - exists for real: Disneyland Paris. For the launch of the brand’s new signature “Where Magic Gets Real”, BETC has produced a heartwarming fairytale film, reminding us of the wonders of Disneyland Paris and why it is such a magical destination for children over the world.
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling“Historians and archaeologists will one day discover that the ads of our time are the richest and most faithful daily reflections any society ever made of its whole range of activities,” the father of communications and media studies Marshall McLuhan once said. And it seems this day has rightfully come, now that brand storytelling is proclaimed by experts and the lay audience alike as one of the most authentic means of creating long-lasting engagement with customers in today’s increasingly saturated advertising world. Looking at the trend from a local perspective, Castania Nuts has been a market leader when it comes to creative storytelling thanks to its ongoing “Kel 2a3de fiya Castania” (“every get-together calls for Castania”) platform, which kicked off almost a year ago with an upbeat one-minute ad showcasing its product across different day-to-day situations and totals six spots to date, each tied to a culturally-relevant national occasion. ArabAd reached out to Castania Nuts’ CEO Peter Daniel and Beirut-based independent agency Operation Unicorn, and the creative team behind the campaigns, for firsthand insight into the brand’s current content strategy that has so far proved to hit the mark with consumers.
- Lebanese New Electoral Law Explained
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the back
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social Good
- Abaad's #Undress522, the campaign that won big on all fronts
Do you still buy print publications?