- ‘Lebanese Born Ready’: A campaign that speaks volume about the brand and the society its servesBanks in Lebanon seem to overpopulate communication platforms, particularly television. However, lately BLOM bank introduced a distinctive campaign with a new brand voice, and uplifting messages, depicting a positive picture of the society it serves.
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018Goodvertising are social good campaigns that offer the possibility to reach out and connect with people around issues that matter to them; campaigns with the potential to make a positive difference while truly distinguishing the brand. Check out 10 of Thomas Kolster's favorite social good ads from 2018 and see how brands and businesses are using creativity to do well by doing good.Although 2018 has witnessed a proliferation of such campaigns, yet for the sake of brevity the ones selected by Thomas Kolster stand as examples of brands (and agencies) that dared to make a mark, through simple yet caring and inspiring brand story.
- ‘Welcome the Future’: Expo 2020 Dubai new campaign reflects the ‘positive and progressive spirit’ that built the UAE
- A Heartwarming Fairytale Film by BETC for Disneyland Paris, 'Where Magic Gets Real'
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling
- Lebanese New Electoral Law Explained
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
Do you still buy print publications?