- Bridge of Minds speaks of the expanded role of creativity in PR todayNowadays creativity has taken a whole new approach, one that starts by humanizing the brand and putting some real faces into it inspired from the consumer’s surroundings, and sharing societal problems. At Bridge of Minds, the Beirut-based Marketing & Communication agency that was founded in 2016, the team has introduced a tailored digital PR approach, which was applied to different brands since their first PR project--the Kempinski Hotel opening in Beirut.
- XTC, a smelly business - Launch of new fragrance helps citizens recognize drug labsXTC is a hot topic in the Netherlands. The production of XTC and other synthetic drugs, always comes with the danger of toxic substances, gasses, fire and explosions. The production also creates dangerous waste. This waste often gets dumped in open water or in nature reserves, resulting in hazards for the health of people, animals and plant life. When toxic waste is dumped in open water or sewer systems there is a risk for the quality of drinking water as well. Of late all this has created a growing movement focused on tracing laboratories and dumpsites-and the prosecution of the criminals involved.
- 'Start Something', The Call to Action Careem Brought to Life in Its Latest Global Campaign
- ‘Lebanese Born Ready’: A campaign that speaks volume about the brand and the society its serves
- Jawwy wants to make the Ramadan spirit an everyday habit
- Three Advertising films produced by Tarek Nour Communications with local culture at their heart
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018
- The Evian Babies Are Back to Celebrate a New Way of Living Young
Do you still buy print publications?