- Lebanese New Electoral Law ExplainedTo help out clear the confusion about the new electoral law, the Lebanese Ministry of Interior rolled out a campaign based on several visuals.
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development GoalsIn a first of its kind collaboration between the advertising industry and Google in support of the Sustainable Development Goals adopted at the United Nations, the ‘Little by Little’ campaign will leverage the power of YouTube and global influencers to mobilize Gen Z to carry out 2 billion acts of good.
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Sami Saab on Phenomena's Ideas for Social GoodAugust 18, 2017
- Abaad's #Undress522, the campaign that won big on all frontsJuly 15, 2017
- Its. agency and Dar al Ajaza Al-Islamia remind us that old people were young tooJune 15, 2017
- Blast from the PastDecember 15, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?