- XTC, a smelly business - Launch of new fragrance helps citizens recognize drug labsXTC is a hot topic in the Netherlands. The production of XTC and other synthetic drugs, always comes with the danger of toxic substances, gasses, fire and explosions. The production also creates dangerous waste. This waste often gets dumped in open water or in nature reserves, resulting in hazards for the health of people, animals and plant life. When toxic waste is dumped in open water or sewer systems there is a risk for the quality of drinking water as well. Of late all this has created a growing movement focused on tracing laboratories and dumpsites-and the prosecution of the criminals involved.
- ‘Lebanese Born Ready’: A campaign that speaks volume about the brand and the society its servesBanks in Lebanon seem to overpopulate communication platforms, particularly television. However, lately BLOM bank introduced a distinctive campaign with a new brand voice, and uplifting messages, depicting a positive picture of the society it serves.
- The Most Inspiring Goodvertising Campaigns of 2018
- The Evian Babies Are Back to Celebrate a New Way of Living Young
- The ‘Thank You Russia’ Campaign Takes Lebanon by Surprise
- ‘Welcome the Future’: Expo 2020 Dubai new campaign reflects the ‘positive and progressive spirit’ that built the UAE
- A Heartwarming Fairytale Film by BETC for Disneyland Paris, 'Where Magic Gets Real'
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling
Do you still buy print publications?