- Condom brand SKYN urges people to #staythefhome by encouraging them to ‘Stay and f*** at home’In an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19, people around the world are being urged and authorized to stay at home. In this effort to contain the virus, and to keep people safe, social distancing is presented as the best form of combat. As online, people have already rallied behind this important prevention measure in a big way, with the hashtags #staythefhome and #staythefuckhome, condom brand SKYN has been given a compelling twist to the popular #staythef***home movement. Stay and f*** at home, the brand recommends.
- Bridge of Minds speaks of the expanded role of creativity in PR todayNowadays creativity has taken a whole new approach, one that starts by humanizing the brand and putting some real faces into it inspired from the consumer’s surroundings, and sharing societal problems. At Bridge of Minds, the Beirut-based Marketing & Communication agency that was founded in 2016, the team has introduced a tailored digital PR approach, which was applied to different brands since their first PR project--the Kempinski Hotel opening in Beirut.
- Young Interns Draw Attention to Gender Inequality in 'What's Going On in The Clinic' Film
- KFC gets Napkinized
- Burger King Breaks All Advertising Rules with Latest Whopper Campaign
- XTC, a smelly business - Launch of new fragrance helps citizens recognize drug labs
- KitKat Spares Technology a Break through unexpected film by Publicis ME
- Yves Saint Laurent beauty and BETC Etoile Rouge declare their love for Paris in new campaign
Do you still buy print publications?